Amastra’s Health & Safety Policy
At Amastra we are committed to ensuring the Health and Safety of our employees, contractors and partners.
We intend to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees, contractors and partners
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.