Amastra was established in 2009 to provide social media consultancy services across all industry verticals. We are based in Essex.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with output and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures were created in September 2009 are reviewed monthly.
This policy is posted on the Company Web site to comply with our Environmental Policy and our intention to reduce the use of printed paper.
Though the CEO has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.