We will not share your information with a third party or transfer information to a country or territory outside the EEA (European Economic Area) unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights, and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data. In the unlikely event that personal data needs to be transferred outside the EEA, your personal information will be anonymised.
Any of our sub-contractors are required to adhere to Amastra confidentiality, data protection and information security requirements and procedures.
You always have the right to:
• Be forgotten: You may request that Amastra deletes all data on you without undue delay.
• Object: You may prohibit certain data uses.
• Rectification: You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
• Access: You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how.
• Portability: You may request that personal data held by Amastra be transported to another similar organisation.
For any data protection queries such as changing or updating the information we hold about you, please directly contact the current data protection officer: Eileen Brown as the current data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org